- This event has passed.
Women Entrepreneurs of Berkeley | Meet & Greet Happy Hour
October 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Join the Women Entrepreneurs of Berkeley (WEB) for happy hour on October 16 for informal networking event hosted at the newly opened Gio’s Pizza & Bocce.
$10 includes pizza and other good eats. Cash bar.
The event will provide an opportunity for attendees to:
- Meet the inspirational Advisors to the Women Entrepreneurs of Berkeley (WEB)
- Share business challenges and aspirations with fellow Berkeley businesswomen
- Learn more about WEB’s goals and planned activities for 2017-18
- Provide input on the topics and events that would support Berkeley women’s careers and businesses
Women who will be attending include:
- Candice Eggerss, Managing Director, Advisor & Investor, Firelake Capital Management
- Emilie Mazzacurati, Founder and CEO, Four Twenty Seven, winner of the 2016 Berkeley Visionary Award
- Jill Fuss, Chief Technology Officer of CinderBio and Research Scientist at LBNL
- Alexis Kleinhans, Senior Commercial Lender, Fremont Bank, and co-founder Amazonian Fruit Resources (and former founder of Student Loan Debt Assistance)
- Rhonda Shrader, Director of Berkeley-Haas Entrepreneurship Program and Bay Area NSF Innovation Corps (and serial entrepreneur)
- Erin McReynolds, Creative Director & Founder, Chrome Canyon design firm and consultancy
- Kirsten MacDonald, CEO, Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
- Karina Ioffee, Director of Communications, Office of Mayor Jesse Arreguin
- Liz Redman Cleveland, Chief Strategist – Sustainable Growth, City of Berkeley Office of Economic Development(and former founder of Cross Sector Strategies economic development strategy consulting firm)
Women Entrepreneurs of Berkeley’s mission is to connect innovative women with the resources and networks they need to accelerate their businesses